* Old Navy jacket (old) last seen with black skinnies (in a favourite outfit post) & again with a dress (and the same colour scheme as the skinnies post).
* Mexx top (new!).
* Target pants from my trip to Florida (haul video).
* Spring boots which you’ve seen in my Bundling Up video.
* Aldo purse which you’ve seen in my Fall Fashion video.
* Accessories: H&M scarf & Aldo fingerless gloves.
Ready for winter? Well not quite, but is anyone ever really ready?
Holy crap you guys, Christmas is a week away and I’m on a major time crunch to finish my shopping. I am definitely getting there but still need a few more things. Also the wrapping.
Ugh, the wrapping.
Does anyone out there actually enjoy wrapping 46 gifts in a row? I mean, one or two, or seven even… but multiples of tens? No thanks. It’s a miniature nightmare to me. But alas, it must be done and so while I could start my wrapping now, I’ll likely leave it to the last minute and then kick myself for doing so.
Does anyone else feel like Christmas is coming too quick? I certainly do. I almost wish December was two-months long (ha, that doesn’t really make sense, but you get me… right? I hope?… Crickets? Anyone?) so I could really prepare and get in the holiday spirit for longer, pre-Christmas. I love this time of year, the hustle and bustle, the music, the parties, the shopping and more. I always get so sad when Christmas is over… the big build up and boom, it’s done. Wah wah.
I’m blabbering and I should be wrapping, so with that, have a wonderful December day! xo