* Dynamite lace top (with an old Dynamite tube top underneath) which you’ve seen in my Fall Fashion vlog & with similar pants and similar shoes (but not the same). Kind of bummed I didn’t get a picture of the back of this top, it’s a v-neck in the back with a zipper running all the way down.
* Nitrogen Signature pants which you’ve seen a few years ago with a striped top (love this look) and also with a cape & white opaque nails (and my fave ankle boots which sadly no longer look that new!).
* Payless shoes which you’ve seen with a purple dress, a purple top & with a peach tiered skirt in the summer.
* Accessories: Suzy necklace, Auslini bangle & Swarovski skinny bangle.
Happy Friday! The weekend is finally here!
This weekend I’m heading to Mont. Tremblant which should be a blast. Additionally, I have a ton of laundry to get to, need to edit and upload a recent haul video (still), but have been making some small changes around my apartment (oops, I was supposed to take you along for that ride…) which is refreshing! I’ll share some pictures next week and if anyone has any requests for videos (my YouTube channel HERE), please leave a comment below.
* Sorry for the ‘meh’ quality pictures of late. The weather is crap here (tons of snow and freaking freezing) and I just can’t drag myself outside, without a jacket like I used to. It’s too cold, so until it gets a bit warmer (or I take another trip south), this will have to be good enough. Thank you all so much for reading along!