Black & white shorts, $29 | Printed pants, $29 (did not purchase)
Since purchasing my car, I’ve been on a much (much!) tighter budget, which I knew would be the case and is ultimately worth it because I’m driving my dream car, but sometimes sucks too because man do I love to shop.
I’ve hit up Joe Fresh a couple times in the past few weeks and actually took pictures of the stuff I tried on to share with you all. I definitely could have bought more, but I had to pick my very favourites as I could not afford everything.
From left to right:
* Floral dress, $39: I loved this one but it was the only one in the store and a size too big. It looks okay in the pictures but I’m holding it up on my hip with my hand and while I love a flowy look, this was just too paper-bag princess.
* Racerback neon tank, $8: I purchased this in a size small and love it for working out. I love wearing colour when I hit the gym.
* Flowy neon tank, $8: I bought this one in a size large because I wanted it to be flowy. I love the hot pink colour and it’s kind of a heathered fabric. I brought it with me to Mexico and dressed it up with a striped skirt.
* Men’s neon sweater, sale $6.94: My plan was to cut out the neckline (to make it into a boatneck) and bunch up the sleeves, but once I had it on, I didn’t love it so I left it.
Left to right:
* My own outfit with an old Joe Fresh jacket.
* Striped boatneck top, $14: I really liked this pink stripe top (that also comes in grey/white and navy/white) that has a low scoop in the back. This is a size medium and I like the fit (which was surprising, I thought I’d want a large) but I wasn’t totally sold. I always look at it when I visit Joe Fresh though, it’s cute.