* Jacob cardigan (old).
* H&M strappy tank (old) which you’ve seen with a pencil skirt & circle vest.
* Smart Set cami underneath.
* Guess denim pants (last summer) which you’ve seen one summer night last year.
* Asos ‘Hong Kong’ heels which I’m obsessed with & showed in my last haul video. They aren’t as comfy/soft as my Zara ones, but they aren’t too bad.
* Accessories: Michael Kors watch, Le Chateau cuff, F21 necklace & Gucci shades.
Happy Tuesday everyone! How is your week going?
Last night I was super productive and got my laundry done and some dishes, I photographed this outfit, edited the photos, filmed a video and edited it and relaxed. Definitely a needed me-night to get some stuff done after a busy and fun weekend.
I’m already counting the days to this coming weekend–do you guys do that too?–as there is a big party on Saturday night happening which should be a great time. I’m debating if I should try to make ice cream with my ice cream maker… but then again, would that really be a good party food?
I also wanted to ask you guys if we should continue with the Let’s Chat posts? I didn’t put one up last week and no one asked, and we’ve done so many I’m having a hard time coming up with some. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear ’em!
Hope you have a great day.
Everyone asks me about this iPhone 5 case, touches it and tells me, ‘That thing is like a weapon!‘. I bought mine on eBay and you can get your own HERE (cheaper than I paid, too!). I also showed this case–and three others–in my iPhone 5 Case Haul video.