Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

On Friday night I headed out to my parent’s place to celebrate my brother-in-law’s 30th birthday.  Obviously I had to get a pic with this little girl.

Saturday morning breakfast out after hitting the gym.

On Saturday afternoon I did a little shopping and ran some errands and it snowed.  No joke.  I kid you not.  I wish I was.  Snow.  Ick.

Outfit deets:  Banana Republic dress (old), Report Signature shoes (old), Givenchy nude fishnets & Aldo clutch (old).

On Saturday night, my Grandfather invited Marco and I to a special dinner for his lodge.  It was held at a conference facility, so think banquet style for dinner and a DJ for dancing later. It was a group of about 100 and a really nice meal and evening with them.  And, there were prizes for ladies only and while every woman won a prize–mine was a super soft micro fleece blanket–I won a second prize, a $50 gift card to The Keg–so exciting!

On our way home, we stopped by a house-warming party for a friend and indulged in amazing food and wine.  I snapped this shot at the end of the night when I was back in my jacket (which is vintage and thrifted a couple years ago).

Sunday morning gym sesh; I don’t normally wear long sleeves except when I (1) need to do laundry or (2) want to cover up a bit–note the short shorts and super fair skin?  Someone needs a spray tan… someone is also being a little lazy lately.

I spent Sunday afternoon working with a client.  We did a closet purge and styled over 20 outfits.  Then we went shopping to help build her wardrobe with pieces she needed.  

Outfit deets:  Mexx cardigan (old), Winners top, Urban Planet leggings (new!) & Aldo boots.

I had Monday off for Remembrance Day and went to the gym in the morning and came home and had some breakfast.  Later I used what I had in my fridge to make some lunch: spinach with a maple balsamic dressing and grilled veggies (peppers, red onion & sweet potato).  I lounged around and eventually got ready as I had a couple errands to run but was feeling crummy.  I went out and just started to feel worse and was home within two hours of leaving.  

On my way home, I quickly grabbed some groceries and made fajitas for myself for dinner.  I devoured them and got in bed for 8:30pm feeling pretty terrible. 

And the video I filmed last weekend has gone live and it’s all about bundling up for winter so if you haven’t seen it, go check it out HERE.

Happy Tuesday!


Looking for Something?