* Old Navy jacket (old; similar)
* Part Two top, also seen here (old; similar, similar cardigan style, pricier option)
* Paige white denim skinnies (more affordable option, even cheaper)
* BCBC boots (similar, similar ankle style & pricier but almost identical)
* Accessories: Laundry by Shelli Segal fingerless gloves (similar texture, similar colour & splurge) & Call It Spring circle scarf (old; similar, pretty grey option)
Just a quick post today on a couple outfits I shared on Instagram recently. Not every outfit can be a ‘photoshoot outfit’ but I still like to share what I’m wearing (even for myself to look back for outfit inspiration!).
I’ve included links to similar items since a lot of my clothes are things I’ve had for a few years and I’m constantly re-styling them in different ways. The boots up top I picked up in the Spring at BCBG super on sale and this was my first time wearing them–finally! The sneakers below are the ones I picked up in Vegas back in June and something I’ve been rocking a ton on the weekends to run errands and shop (can’t beat that comfort).
Hope you’re having a great week!
* Urban Planet mineral wash jacket, seen here (cool basic denim jacket option)
* Max Studio gauzy sweater (similar, similar, similar in black, more affordable option)
* Walmart cotton leggings
* Accessories: Forever 21 cross-body bag, seen here (similar, similar) & branch necklace (pricier option)