Apriori dress, Stitches skirt, Aldo wedges (last seen here & in brown here), Dynamite belt, Gucci shades,
Mexx, Suzy & Forever 21 bangles & Bay ring
It’s that time: a new month, new resolutions. I figured why not make some resolutions each month (here’s the March list), seems more feasible then creating a list for the entire year, no? The whole idea is that the resolutions have to be feasible (and sometimes enjoyable). So what’s up, April? Let’s do this:
1. Whiten my teeth. I bought Crest White Strips (totally been wanting to try them for a couple years but never pulled the trigger) and am on my way. We’ll see what happens. They are on my teeth as I type… they feel funny. Oh, and my teeth are already feeling more sensitive (uh oh).
2. Figure out what the f I’m doing with my hair. Am I going to highlight it (the norm) super blonde or am I going to phase in the ombre look? I’m getting there with the ombre, but at this point it’s just really bad roots that look greasy when they’re clean.
3. Mail a special package (that’s been sitting on my dresser for months) to a special friend (I’m such a procrastinator – ugh).
4. Buy a new car. Okay, this is a pretty big resolution for April but I’m serious about getting a new car and definitely want to have it in time for summer. I’m looking at one model but there are two engine types. I’ve test driven one and am taking the other out this Wednesday.
5. Make a clutch, a skirt and a scarf. I bought the fabric, now it’s go time.
PS – no tights. I’ve officially ditched the tights. I did it before April too, mainly because I took a trip to Florida and never looked back (slash had a tan… so what if it was a spray tan).