Thanks for you questions and comments on my ‘Responding to You‘ post – I loved your questions. If you had a question and didn’t get it in on time, visit my Formspring page where you can ask anonymously. Onto the answers!
1. I always wonder are your the third person from the left in the picture above with your blog name? Thank you! That isn’t me, but she does have a great booty and tiny waist. I also really dig her kicks. (For the record, none of them are me)
2. Which is your favorite store/site to buy affordable shoes? Urban Original
3. What do you do for a job? I’m an Executive Assistant.
4. Do you want any kids? Yes, two, but not anytime soon.
5. Do you have any wild and crazy blog goals? ie – do you want to monetize, ever do blogging as a living? I would love to blog for a living (is that possible?) but am very happy to have it as a hobby / passion. As far as monetizing, yes, that’d obviously be great (make some money while doing something I love? Um, does it get more awesome than that?) but nothing wild and crazy. I want to improve the esthetic of my blog, learn better HTML and pull in a bigger audience.
7. What’s your favorite part about Canada? I haven’t traveled much in Canada but I love summer where I live. It gets super hot (30 degrees C, or more) and there is beautiful scenery.
8. What’s the biggest rumor you hear about Americans? (Caitlin!) How do I know if it’s a rumour or not? I’m Canadian! Just kidding. Probably that all Americans are overweight. I mean, that’s obviously not true but I personally do enjoy the massive portion sizes (for cheap) you get in restaurants down there.
9. How do u get motivated to work out? Ugh, certainly not easy on most days. I think finding something you love to do helps; for me that’s mainly classes (Zumba, BodyPump, Spinning, etc.). I like having someone yell at me and keep me focused. Being surrounded by others doing the same thing pushes me. Also, I love working out with a friend. It’s not a social thing, it’s more of a they-are-counting-on-me-to-be-there thing, and it helps because we are motivating each other. However, I do mainly work out alone.