* American Eagle cardigan (new!), I saw this sweater about a month ago while shopping with the BFF but passed on it. After giving it some though, I should have purchased it and made an impromptu decision to call them and see if, by chance, they still had it (it was already on sale a month ago) and they still had one in medium! I rushed to the store and picked it up in purple as well for $14 each. Score (plus another neon item to add to my collection).
* Winners top that I bought over a year ago and wear quite frequently.
* Jacob skirt (old) and seen in one of my first outfit photos with a big orange necklace from India and nude fishnets.
* Christian Louboutin wedges.
* Accessories: vintage necklace, Auslini bangle & Suzy ring.
I’m getting my hair done this Saturday.
Conversation with someone went something like this:
Someone: (looking at a picture of me) “Wow, you’re not really blonde anymore!”
Fast forward one day later & I have book an appointment for this weekend.
in reality, it really is time to get these roots touched up. I always
wait till I’m at the I-can’t-stand-this-any-longer point, where even my
fresh, clean hair looks greasy due to mousey roots and/or I look as if I’m coppin’ a half-way-to-ombre look, when in reality, I’m not.
And I mean… it was February when I got it last done. If that’s not getting your money’s worth, I don’t know what is.
Sorry for the lack of quality photos lately, my camera battery is dead and the charger is no where to be found. I figure, better something than nothing, right? Right? Say right…